The Better Business Bureau (BBB) www.syntaxbusiness.com is a non-profit organization that helps consumers find trustworthy businesses. We also provide tips on how to protect yourself from scams.
Here are some tips to help you stay safe:
- Be wary of unsolicited emails and phone calls. Scammers often use these methods to trick people into giving out personal information or making payments.
- Never give out your personal information over the phone or online unless you are sure the person you are talking to is legitimate. This includes your Social Security number, credit card number, or bank account information.
- Be careful about clicking on links in emails or text messages. Scammers often use these links to take you to fake websites that look like legitimate businesses.
- If you think you have been scammed, report it to the BBB. We can help you file a complaint and get your money back.
Here are some additional tips to help you protect yourself from scams:
- Keep your software up to date. //forumk.biz/ Software updates often include security patches that can help protect your computer from viruses and malware.
- Use a strong password manager. A password manager can help you create and store strong passwords for all of your online accounts.
- Be careful about what information you share on social media. Scammers can use information you share on social media to target you with scams.
By following these tips, you can help protect yourself from scams. If you think you have been scammed, report it to the BBB. We can help you file a complaint and get your money back.
For more information on how to protect yourself from scams, visit the BBB website at www.bbb.org.